Safety Equipment / Arc Fault Protection
Protection against high-pressure water jets
The WJP protective overall protects your employees while they are cleaning with high-pressure waterjets in a wide variety of applications, like, for example Cleaning industrial plants and public spaces or Stripping metal surfaces, e.g., bridges or monuments.
- breathable and therefore particularly comfortable to wear
- extremely light - size M weighs only 2.3 kg
- waterproof all over
- washable at 60°
- certified according to the PPE regulations
- the first protective overall against high-pressure jets to correspond to the test principles GS-IFA-P15.
- sustainable because washable
Safety equipment for arc fault protection
Working in an HRC 3 environment is dangerous, strenuous and sweaty work so it is important to have the right equipment which offers you the best possible protection whilst also being comfortable to wear. In case of an arc fault the DEHNcare protective hood will protect you in combination with our safety helmet for electricians.
- Open system for a better ventilation
- Hook and loop fasteners to fit the individual wearer
- flame-resistant and breathable material DEHNtex
- Pivoted Visor for a netter air circulation
DEHNcheck voltage detector PHE4
More than 50 years of experience in the development of voltage detectors have been incorporated in this new generation of devices which now provides even more safety for practical use.
- Self-test of the test prod on all PHE4 types up to 36kV
- Plug-in coupling mechanism
- Compatibility with DEHN insulating sticks with plug-in coupling system
- Clear visual and acoustic signal
- Large indicator panel for easily and safely operation wearing protective gloves